Terms & ConditionsMarch 16, 2022 2022-03-25 5:45
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Wiztoonz e-learning!
We are delighted that you have chosen Wiztoonz e-learning to help with your online educational or training needs. The following pages create the terms and conditions of a contract between you and us which covers: (a) your use of our website and (b) how we make our learning program available to you.
- In this Terms & Conditions, references to “we” or “us” are to Wiztoonz Academy of Media and Design, whose registered campus is at 26/42, 12th Main Road, Jayanagar, 4th Block, Bengaluru – 560 011.
- In these Terms, references to “you” or “your” are references to you whether as a Learner or Visitor.
- If you have any questions, comments, or complaints about this Terms & Conditions, please contact us at the details set out below.
- We are licensed to use all the content on our website. Generally, the content is owned by Wiztoonz Academy of Media and Design, but we control access to it. We ask that you please respect the content.
- You are not allowed to commercialise our website or the content on it (i.e., you are not allowed to make money or attract advertising to another business by using our website).
- You can share our Homepage URL with others, but if you only link to part of our website or copy and paste parts of it, you have to acknowledge where the content comes from.
- We are not responsible for the content or any viruses, etc., on sites that we may link to.
- You are not allowed to develop, support or use software, devices or scripts to scrape the content on the website.
Registering on our Courses
- You need to be aware that of our terms, policies and procedures regarding your eligibility to participate in our courses. If you do not meet those criteria, you will not be permitted to register for them on our platform.
- You may only use the content on our platform for your own personal or business learning and you are not allowed to adapt it or distribute any of it to anybody else.
- You may be able to post your own content on our site. We don’t make any claim to ownership of that content, but you do give us a licence to use, display, exploit and sublicense it for any purposes associated with the provision of the website or the course. You are responsible for making sure the content of what you post does not infringe the copyright or other rights of third parties and you may be liable to them and to us for any loss or damage that they or we suffer for content you publish which infringes the rights of others.
- The content we provide on our platform is owned by us or by Wiztoonz Academy of Media and Design. You have no rights over that content.
By using this Website and the Online Content and Courses, you confirm that you have read, agree and are in compliance with these Terms and the Policies (each as amended from time to time).
- You agree to use the Website and access the Online Content and Courses only for lawful purposes and your use of the Website and Online Content and Courses is in no way unlawful or fraudulent, and does not have the intention or effect of damaging us or our Institution either reputationally or financially.
- You agree not to distribute all or any part of the Website or Online Content and Courses in any medium.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or the Online Content and Courses.
- You agree not to (and will not attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website or any features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce any limitations on you the use of the Website or access to the Online Content and Courses.
- You agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, key-stroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You agree not to use or access the Website or Online Content and Courses for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including but not limited to: the sale of access to the Online Content and Courses or any associated content; the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise; and the solicitation of any Visitors or Learners of the Website with respect to their content for commercial purposes; you will not copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content contained on the Website (including without limitation the Online Content and Courses) for any other purpose.
- You agree not to use the Website or the Online Content and Courses in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any Wiztoonz e-learning server or the network(s) connected to any Wiztoonz e-learning server, or infringe any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of any servers or networks connected to the Website.
- You agree not to access or attempt to access any other Visitor or Learner’s account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Website and Online Content and Courses which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Website, Online Content and Courses (or any part of the Online Content and Courses) to you or to Learners generally for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences of that breach (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage which we or any third party may suffer).
Registration and Accounts
- Any Visitor can view the Website, but in order to participate fully in all activities on the Website and take part in the Online Content and Courses, you must register for a personal account on the Website (a “Learner Account”) by providing a name, an email address and a password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or your access information to your Learner Account with any third party for any reason.
- You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your Learner Account is and will continue to be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. It is your responsibility to keep your Account details safe.
- By registering with Wiztoonz e-learning for a Learner Account, you agree (in addition to the Acceptable Use Conditions above) that you: are, and will continue to be, registered for the Website only once and will not set up multiple Learner Accounts; will not let anyone else use your Learner Account; will notify the administrators of the relevant Online Content and Courses (the “Course Administrator”) immediately if you become aware of any other Learner cheating or breaching these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all necessary intellectual property rights in all aspects of the Website and Online Content and Courses including but not limited to the technology, source code, all content, software, scripts, images, graphics and audio (the “Online Content and Courses IPR”). The Online Content and Courses IPR is protected to the fullest extent possible by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.